Day 1

After being inspired by Ryan Dixon I decided that I would update you on what my training looks like, good or bad i will be honest!

Friday, October 22, 2010

This weekends activity

Husky Stadium 10k!  It is a bit of a challenge to go from one distance to another and recognize if you are pushing yourself enough or too much.  Gregor is going to do a 5k while I do my 10k, thankfully Marcy is coming down to wait at the finish line for him.  It feels so good to have a child that may develop the passion you have for something, without too much pushing.... ;)  I was planning on running this morning but the sky is black!  I am not ready for the treadmill so I will cycle instead.....

I finally received some swim coaching yesterday, seems like I am a dead weight in the water, that would explain my panic attacks as I cant propulse forward efficiently, its like Im fighting.  So, I shall practise my new skills this winter in preparation for summer!  Fingers crossed.

So, if you are running on Sunday, see you there, have a blast, look around and enjoy the energy from like minded crazies on a Sunday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment